What is Jump Start?
Jump Start is the Junction PTC’s fundraising campaign that takes place at the beginning of the school year. Instead of traditional school fundraising (selling food items, gift-wrap, magazines), the PTC asks each Junction family to make a monetary donation. Our goal is to raise $25,000!
How Can I Donate?
Complete this form: JumpStart_2019-2020 and send cash or check with your student to give to their teacher – please include the money in an envelope with the student’s name & teacher name written on it. Checks can be made out to “Junction PTC”
Pay via credit card through the PTC website: https://junctionptc.com/shop/
We want to say thank you for your support! Donate $50+ and be entered into a weekly raffle for free PTC events & other fun items throughout the 2019-2020 school year, starting 09/20/19.
What will the money I donate go towards?
The PTC Board works with the school principal, teachers and school leadership to identify school needs. The money raised will help to fund a number of programs and services needed for the 2019-2020 school year, including:
– Support of teachers and their classrooms
– Computer-Based Learning used school-wide: iReady
– Explorit: A hands-on, project-based program focused on science, technology, engineering, art and math (STEM)
– School-Wide Assemblies & Grade-Level Experiences: Marionettes, A Walk Through the Revolution, Gold Rush & Old Sacramento, and the Auburn Symphony, etc.
– School Art Docent Program
– Flexible seating & Chromebooks needed for classrooms
– Our JOLT Leadership programs that empower Junction students
– Fun school events like our Fall Carnival, Daughter’s Night Out, Son’s Night Out & Luau
– And much, much more!