What is Jump Start?
Jump Start is a donation drive the PTC is conducting until 08/31 instead of traditional fundraising (i.e. selling cookie dough/popcorn, magazines, giftwrap, etc.). Money raised will help to fund a number of important things at Junction. Our goal is to raise $10,000!
What will the money I donate go towards?
The PTC Board works with the school principal, teachers and school leadership to identify school needs. The money raised will help to fund a number of programs and services needed for the 2021-2022 school year, including:
• Student enrichment activities for each grade level (i.e. ladybug /caterpillar larvae set for kindergarten classrooms to support life cycle unit)
• Supplemental curriculum (i.e. Scholastic News Magazines for every class supporting reading, social studies and science curriculum)
• Classroom/teacher support funds – 28 classrooms in TK-5th grades
• Speech, Music, Library, RSP, Physical Education Department support budgets
• School improvements (i.e. refurbishment/restriping of kindergarten playground and new school mural to replace Leader In Me tree)
• School-wide assemblies, art docent program, and other on-campus events (awaiting RCSD guidance for on-campus events)
• And many other projected school expenses
How Can I Donate?
Online donations can be made at: www.junctionptc.com/shop. Cash or checks (made out to “Junction PTC”) can be given to the student’s teacher or front office in an envelope with the below donation slip completed.
Additional Details –
Donate $50+ and be entered a drawing for 4 1-day Disneyland Park Passes! Your donation may be tax deductible (Junction PTC Tax ID #26-3408862) – please consult your tax advisor for more information. Thank you for your support of our school and our Jaguars! Please contact Greta Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.