What is the Junction Jaguar Jump Start?
It is the PTC’s way of eliminating traditional school fundraising (i.e. selling food, giftwrap, etc.) by asking families to make a monetary donation at the beginning of the school year. Our goal is to raise $25,000!
Why do we need additional fundraising at Junction Elementary?
The budget for the current school year averages to just $53.95 per student (over 750 students), and because of this, additional fundraising is needed so we can continue to support current programs in place, fund new programs and technology and also plan fun events that makes Junction Elementary GREAT!
What will the money I donate go towards?
The money raised will help to fund a number of programs and services including:
– Support of teachers and their classrooms
– Computer-Based Learning: iReady
– ReCreate Genius Mobile: A hands-on, project-based program focused on science, technology, engineering, art and math (STEM)
– School-Wide Assemblies & Grade-Level Experiences: Marionettes, Wacky Science Show, A Walk Through the Revolution and the Auburn Symphony
– “The Leader In Me” and JOLT Leadership programs that empower Junction students
– And much, much more!
The PTC will raffle off admission to every PTC event, and donations of $50+ will be entered into the raffle for free PTC events throughout the 2018-2019 school year.
How Can I Donate
Cash, checks (made out to Junction PTC) and credit cards are gladly accepted. You can send cash or check with your student to give to their teacher – please include the money in an envelope with the students name and teacher name written on it. You can pay via credit card through the PTC website or in the front office with Mrs. Mickleson.