The Junction Elementary Parent-Teacher Club is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organized for the purpose of supporting the education of children at Junction Elementary by fostering relationships among the school, parents and teachers.
The PTC Board is led by a 6-person Executive Board and a 16-person General Board that includes chairpersons for each school event. The Executive Board includes: President, Secretary, Treasurer, Communications Officer, Head Art Docent & Room Parent Coordinator.
The General PTC Board includes the chairpersons for: Box Tops, Carnival, Daughters Night Out, Dine-Out Nights, Field Day, Junction Jaguar Jam, Luau, Parents Night Out, Popcorn Friday, Purchase Program/Hands Free Fundraising, Skate Night, Sons Night Out & Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week.
Our club conducts fundraising throughout the year to fund supplemental curriculum, technology, assemblies, teacher/staff support, and many other things. Below are some of the amazing ways PTC funds have supported Junction Elementary in previous school years:
- Grade-Level Experiences: Walk Through the Revolution, Gold Rush in Old Sacramento, NorCal Bats, Explorit Classroom Adventures, etc)
- Supplemental curriculum (i.e. Scholastic Classroom News Magazines)
- STEM/ReCreate Programs
- School assemblies: Marionettes, Wacky Science, Auburn Symphony, Wild Things & Sami’s Circuit
- Teacher support, including classroom funds and professional development
- Office, Art Docent, Music, P.E., Speech, RSP & Psychology Departments support
- Alternative, flexible seating for every classroom
- Chromebook classroom sets and charger stations
- Projector system for the multipurpose room
- Electronic marquee
We also plans amazing events for our Junction community such as Fall Carnival, Daughters Night Out, Sons Night Out, and the End of the Year Luau.
Daughter’s Night Out Dance
5th Grade “Walk Through the American Revolution” Grade Level Experience
Alternative Seating for each Classroom
ReCreate STEM Maker Night