The Junction Elementary Parent-Teacher Club is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organized for the purpose of supporting the education of children at Junction Elementary by fostering relationships among the school, parents and teachers.
Our club conducts fundraising throughout the year to fund supplemental curriculum, technology, assemblies, teacher/staff support, and many other things. We also plans amazing events for our Junction community!
Here are just some of the amazing ways PTC funds supported Junction Elementary during the 2018-2019 school year:
- STEM/ReCreate Program and STEM Room
- Grade-Level Experiences: Walk Through the Revolution, Gold Rush in Old Sacramento, etc)
- i-Ready (online learning tool for student assessment)
- School assemblies: Marionettes, Wacky Science, Auburn Symphony, Wild Things & Sami’s Circuit
- Teacher support, including classroom funds and professional development
- Office, Art Docent, Music and P.E. support
- Projector system for the multipurpose room
- Electronic marquee
Daughter’s Night Out Dance
5th Grade “Walk Through the American Revolution” Grade Level Experience
Alternative Seating for each Classroom
ReCreate STEM Maker Night